The following rules of conduct apply to all property owners, their guests, as well as those who are renting and their guests.
- Please keep noise to a reasonable level, particularly between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- There is to be no vulgarity or otherwise offensive behavior at any time.
- No flotation devices, life vest, or GLASS items may come from the lake and go into the pool area. First violation is a warning, second violation access cards will be shut off,repeated violations comprehensive board will determine repercussions.
- Adhere to the state social distance guidelines.
- If swimming in the lake you are required to rinse off in the restroom showers provided before entering the pool area. This prevents the mustard algae from growing and costly expenses it incurs.
- Loading and Unloading of Watercraft at the boat ramp is subject to 15 minutes. No vehicle may block the boat ramp turnaround or the ramp leading to the pool area. Boat trailers, recreational vehicles, etc. may be parked in the upper parking lots and lower gravel lots only. No unatteded vehicles left near ramp.
- Permits are required for long term parking (week or more)
- All owners who lease a watercraft slip that have trailers must park trailers in the overflow parking area only. Make sure these trailers have appropriate hang tags in place.
- Hangtags should be on right hand side (driverside, starboard)windsheild of boat
- Stickers should be displayed on the tongue of the trailer
- All trailers, vehicles, and watercraft, must display appropriate hang tags, stickers visible for inspection when in any parking lot or boat slip.
- Mooring ropes must be in good proper condition.
- It is not permitted to swim in or around the marina docks within 50 feet. No diving off marina docks.
- NO WAKES in or out of the marina or within 50 feet of private docks.
- First violation is a warning, second violation access cards will be shut off,repeated violations comprehensive board will determine repercussions.
These rules are intended for the benefit of all owners, guests, and renters. We appreciate your co-operation.
Any rules that aren’t adhered to can impose fines and amenity cards being shut off.
Please help us keep our community safe, clean, and beautiful.
The Board of Directors
Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association