The following rules of conduct apply to all property owners, residents, their guests, as well as those who are renting.
*Houseboats, or any boat over 26ft may not be at the marina at anytime. This is a requirement with the Health Department to have a marina license. For those that rent, make sure they are aware of this regulation.*
- Boat slips are leased to authorized individuals. Individuals who do not lease a slip may not park in a slip.
- Unauthorized users will be considered trespassing and may be prosecuted for such offense.
- Use of the marina and boat launch ramp is at your own risk
- No jumping or diving off the docks. No swimming around the docks.
- No fueling of vessels from the docks.
- Leased slip vessels must display a decal. Renters must display hang tags.
- Boats trailers are to be parked in Lot A.
- Do not attach/adhere anything to the docks.
- The boat ramp is for loading and unloading your vessel. Please move your trailer as soon as you are finished unloading your vessel.
We appreciate your co-operation.
GENERAL RULES AND POLICIES STRIPERS LANDING COMMUNITY AMENITY USAGE:
- These rules are intended to ensure the continued operation and maintenance of facilities and protect the health, safety and welfare of the Stripers Landing residents, guests and authorized users.
- Property owner shall be defined as a deed owner. A resident shall be defined as someone who resides with a deed owner within the community or a tenant who resides in a home within the community. Guest(s) shall be defined as a person visiting a deed owner or resident or is a temporary lessee of a deed owner.
- Access key cards remain activated as long as the owner is financially in good standing or has not been found to be non-compliant with these rules and policies.
- Access key cards will only be issued to the deed owner.
- Replacement key cards for lost or damaged key cards will be $25.
- Non-residents using Comprehensive amenities, who are not guests, will be considered trespassing.
- Access key card(s) that management has deactivated will cost $50 to be activated.
- Security camera recordings of vandalism, property destruction or rule-breaking will automatically result in the deactivation of the access key card to all amenities and may result in criminal prosecution.
- The deed owner is responsible for any damage or noncompliance of the rules by their residents or guests.
- Offense schedule is as follows:
- 1st offense: Written/email notice to offending resident’s household with a 7-day suspension of access key card(s) and a $50 reactivation fee.
- 2nd offense: Written/email notice to offending resident’s household with a 14-day suspension of access key card(s) and a $50 reactivation fee.
- 3rd offense: Written/email notification to offending resident’s household with suspension of access key card(s) until the Board of Directors determines reinstatement. There will be a $50 per card reactivation fee.
Please help us keep our community safe, clean, and beautiful.
- The Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association reserves the right to add/or modify this policy as necessary.
- Do not loan your card to others. Do not use your card to allow others not in your party, whose cards have been deactivated, to enter comprehensive amenities. If found to violate this rule, your card will be deactivated for 90 days. You will need to pay $50 to have your card reactivated.
Use of the Access Card(s) by me, my household, or my guests is acknowledgement of the Stripers Landing Comprehensive Rules and Policies have been read. I further acknowledge the waiver as set forth and agree to its terms. I also understand that I am financially responsible for any damage caused by me, my household, or my guests. I understand that my key card(s) may be deactivated at any time if I fail to follow the rules and policies.
I understand the Stripers Landing Comprehensive Homeowners Association, Board of Director, employees, and staff assume no responsibility for injuries that I and/or my guests may sustain as a result of my physical condition or resulting from my participation in any activity, sport, use of the pool or any Stripers Landing Comprehensive amenity. I and/or my guests expressly acknowledge on behalf of myself and my heirs that I and/or my guests assume the risk for any and all injuries and illnesses that may result from my participation in these activities. I and/or my guests hereby release and discharge Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association, its agents, officers, employees, and staff from any claims for injury, illness, death. Loss or damage that I may suffer as a result of my participation in these activities. I and/or my guests understand that Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association is not responsible for personal property lost or stolen from the amenity facilities.
Property owners who qualify to rent their home shall provide their renters with a copy of these rules and policies. Property owners are responsible for their renters.
The Board of Directors
Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association