The following rules of conduct apply to all property owners, their guests, as well as those who are renting and their guests.
*Houseboats, or any boat over 26ft may not be at the marina at anytime. This is a requirement with the Health Department to have a marina license. For those that rent, make sure they are aware of this regulation.*
- Boat slips are leased to authorized individuals. Individuals who do not lease a slip may not park in a slip.
- Unauthorized users will be considered trespassing and may be prosecuted for such offense.
- Use of the marina and boat launch ramp is at your own risk
- No jumping or diving off the docks. No swimming around the docks.
- No fueling of vessels from the docks.
- Leased slip vessels must display a decal. Renters must display hang tags.
- Boats trailers are to be parked in Lot A.
- Do not attach/adhere anything to the docks.
- The boat ramp is for loading and unloading your vessel. Please move your trailer as soon as you are finished unloading your vessel.
These rules are intended for the benefit of all owners, guests, and renters. We appreciate your co-operation.
GENERAL RULES AND POLICIES STRIPERS LANDING COMMUNITY AMENITY USAGE:
- These rules are intended to ensure the continued operation and maintenance of facilities and protect the health, safety and welfare of the Stripers Landing residents, guests and authorized users.
- Resident shall be defined as a homeowner or tenant who resides in a home within the community. Guest shall be defined as a temporary lessee of a property or a person visiting a resident.
- Access key cards remain activated as long as the resident is financially in good standing or has not been found to be non-compliant with these rules and policies.
- Access key cards will only be issued to the deeded resident(s).
- Replacement key cards for lost or damaged key cards will be $25.
- Non-residents using Comprehensive amenities, who are not guests, will be considered trespassing.
- Access key card(s) that management has deactivated will cost $50 to be activated.
- Security camera recordings of vandalism, property destruction or rule-breaking will automatically result in the deactivation of the access key card to all amenities and may result in criminal prosecution.
- The resident is responsible for any damage or noncompliance of the rules by their guests.
- Offense schedule is as follows:
- 1st offense: Written/email notice to offending resident’s household with a 7 day suspension of access key card(s) and a $50 reactivation fee.
- 2nd offense: Written/email notice to offending resident’s household with a 14 day suspension of access key card(s) and a $50 reactivation fee
- 3rd offense: Written/email notification to offending resident’s household with suspension of access key card(s) until the Board of Directors determines reinstatement. There will be a $50 per card reactivation fee.
- The Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association reserves the right to add/or modify this policy when necessary.
- Do not loan your card to others. Do not use your card to allow residents, whose cards have been deactivated, to enter comprehensive amenities. If found to violate this rule, your card will be deactivated for 90 days. You will need to pay $50 to have your card reactivated.
Please help us keep our community safe, clean, and beautiful.
The Board of Directors
Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association