If you are a property owner, we are happy that
you are a part of our community!
If you are visiting, we hope you enjoy our
amenities and will visit with us often.
If you have any questions or problems
concerning the facilities please see
the attendant on staff.
The following rules of conduct apply to all property owners, their guests, as well as those who are renting.
Pool hours are 9:00 am – 10:00 pm (subject to change)
- The pool is open from 9:00 am until 10:00 pm.
- Showering, especially after being in the lake, is mandatory.
- No glass or animals are allowed in the fenced pool area.
- No food or beverages allowed in the pool.
- Food and beverages should be kept at the tables only.
- No trespassing. Use of the pool is limited to Stripers Landing residents and their guests. If your card has been intentional deactivated by the Comprehensive board, you are trespassing if you are in the pool area.
- Management and/or Pool monitors reserve the right to refuse admittance, eject from the pool premises, or suspend pool privileges of any person or family for violation of any pool rule.
- Each household is permitted to have up to five (5) guests at the pool. Resident must accompany their guests at all times.
- Resident minors, 12 and under, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Babies and Toddlers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children do not urinate or defecate in the pool. Any person or parent found to allow contamination will be charge $100 for pool fecal cleanup service to treat the pool.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn while using the pool. (T-shirt allowed over swimming attire.) No cutoffs, street clothes allowed in the pool.
- Do not swallow pool water or spit in the pool.
- No running, rough housing, chicken fighting, boisterous or rough play, or excessive noise allowed.
- Radios brought to the pool shall be kept at a minimum volume. Earbud usage is preferred.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or other wheeled items, except for wheelchairs, in the pool area.
- No throwing of any type of toys, balls or water balloons in the pool facility.
- No floatation devices that interfere with the use or enjoyment of the facilities by others are allowed in the pool at the judgement of the monitor or management.
- Any item or floatation device that has been in the lake must be rinsed off prior to using in the pool to prevent algae growth.
- Any person with blisters, cuts, open wounds, diarrhea, or infectious disease are prohibited from using the pool.
- Use of the pool/pool areal when closed is trespassing.
- Do not give access to the pool area to anyone. Do not prop open the gate.
- Lifeguards will not be present at the pool facility. All persons using the pool area do so at their own risk.
- All persons using the pool facilities shall obey the pool capacity requirements as defined by Franklin County Health Department.
- Appropriate physical and verbal behavior must be maintained as this is a family friendly environment. Appropriate conduct, as determined by management and/or staff, may result in immediate expulsion from the facility and the suspension of access privileges.
- No hanging/holding onto ropes. Damages to ropes will incur a fine.
- Do not bring furniture, from the cabana, into the pool area. Do not remove furniture from the area.
- Put the umbrella down when you leave the area. If a windstorm blows up, please lower the umbrellas.
- Smoking only in designated area.
- Do not leave items on the tables to save your place. If you leave the pool area, take your property with you.
BABY/TODDLER POOL RULES:
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Baby/Toddler pool is for use by children 5 and under who are, accompanied by an adult.
- Babies and Toddlers not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Supervising adults are responsible for ensuring that their children do not urinate or defecate in the pool. Failure to prevent contamination will result in a $100 fee for the pool fecal cleanup service call to treat the pool.
- Children with open wounds, cuts, diarrhea, or infectious disease may not use the pool.
- Furniture may not be removed from the area
- Clean up after yourself/family/group. Trash cans are provided.
- Turn off the grills after use. Bring your own utensils.
- Pets must be on a leash.
GENERAL RULES AND POLICIES STRIPERS LANDING COMMUNITY AMENITY USAGE:
- These rules are intended to ensure the continued operation and maintenance of facilities and protect the health, safety and welfare of the Stripers Landing residents, guests and authorized users.
- Resident shall be defined as a homeowner or tenant who resides in a home within the community. Guest shall be defined as a temporary lessee of a property or a person visiting a resident.
- Access key cards remain activated as long as the resident is financially in good standing or has not been found to be non-compliant with these rules and policies.
- Access key cards will only be issued to the deeded resident(s).
- Replacement key cards for lost or damaged key cards will be $25.
- Non-residents using Comprehensive amenities, who are not guests, will be considered trespassing.
- Access key card(s) that management has deactivated will cost $50 to be activated.
- Security camera recordings of vandalism, property destruction or rule-breaking will automatically result in the deactivation of the access key card to all amenities and may result in criminal prosecution.
- The resident is responsible for any damage or noncompliance of the rules by their guests.
- Offense schedule is as follows:
- 1st offense: Written/email notice to offending resident’s household with a 7 day suspension of access key card(s) and a $50 reactivation fee.
- 2nd offense: Written/email notice to offending resident’s household with a 14 day suspension of access key card(s) and a $50 reactivation fee
- 3rd offense: Written/email notification to offending resident’s household with suspension of access key card(s) until the Board of Directors determines reinstatement. There will be a $50 per card reactivation fee.
- The Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association reserves the right to add/or modify this policy when necessary.
- Do not loan your card to others. Do not use your card to allow residents, whose cards have been deactivated, to enter comprehensive amenities. If found to violate this rule, your card will be deactivated for 90 days. You will need to pay $50 to have your card reactivated.
These rules are intended for the benefit and safety of all owners, guests, and renters. We appreciate your co-operation.
Please help us keep our community safe, clean, and beautiful.
The Board of Directors
Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association