If you are a property owner, we are happy that
you are a part of our community!
If you are visiting, we hope you enjoy our
amenities and will visit with us often.
If you have any questions or problems
concerning the facilities please see
the attendant or security on staff.
The following rules of conduct apply to all property owners, their guests, as well as those who are renting and their guests.
Pool hours are 9:00 am – 10:00 pm (subject to change)
Adult swim times: 11:00 am – 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Parents pay attention to the time and take responsiblity for taking your own child out at these times please.)
Please read the following link on the governors Covid guidelines and Rules:
Our Pool Rules
- Please keep noise to a reasonable level, particularly between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- There is to be no vulgarity or otherwise offensive behavior at any time.
- No Chalk drawing or writing in Pool or Cabana area
- No horseplay, no diving in and around the pool
- No small toys in the pool
- No flotation devices in the pool except for child arm floats, baby float, or medically necessity, and noodles.
- Babies must wear appropriate swim diapers
- No cut off shorts in pool, appropriate bathing attire in the pool area
- No beverages in pool
- Put down your umbrella before leaving the area, or if wind picks up.
- NO GLASS in the pool or Cabana area at any time.
- No more than 4 guests per property owner. The owner must be present with guests. Anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If swimming in the lake you are required to rinse off in the restroom showers provided before entering the pool area. This prevents the mustard algae from growing and costly expenses it incurs.
- There is a gas grill available at the cabana. Bring your own utensils. Please clean completely when finished for the next person.
- No pets allowed at the pool, cabana, or tennis court. You are required to clean up after your pet in other general areas of amenities.
- Adhere to the state social distance guidelines in water as well as on land.
- Furniture may not be moved from table to table.
- Disenfect tables and chairs before leaving your designated area.
- First violation is a warning.
- second violation access cards will be shut off.
- repeated violations comprehensive board will determine repercussions.
These rules are intended for the benefit and safety of all owners, guests, and renters. We appreciate your co-operation.
Any rules that aren’t adhered to can impose fines and amenity cards being shut off.
Please help us keep our community safe, clean, and beautiful.
The Board of Directors
Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association