TENNIS COURT RULES:
- The tennis court is open from 9:00am to 10:00pm.
- Use of the court is a on a first come basis.
- Each household is permitted to have up to 5 guests at the tennis courts. You must accompany your guests at all times.
- No rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or bicycles on the tennis courts. These courts are for tennis and pickle ball only.
GENERAL RULES AND POLICIES STRIPERS LANDING COMMUNITY AMENITY USAGE:
- These rules are intended to ensure the continued operation and maintenance of facilities and protect the health, safety and welfare of the Stripers Landing residents, guests and authorized users.
- Resident shall be defined as a homeowner or tenant who resides in a home within the community. Guest shall be defined as a temporary lessee of a property or a person visiting a resident.
- Access key cards remain activated as long as the resident is financially in good standing or has not been found to be non-compliant with these rules and policies.
- Access key cards will only be issued to the deeded resident(s).
- Replacement key cards for lost or damaged key cards will be $25.
- Non-residents using Comprehensive amenities, who are not guests, will be considered trespassing.
- Access key card(s) that management has deactivated will cost $50 to be activated.
- Security camera recordings of vandalism, property destruction or rule-breaking will automatically result in the deactivation of the access key card to all amenities and may result in criminal prosecution.
- The resident is responsible for any damage or noncompliance of the rules by their guests.
- Offense schedule is as follows:
- 1st offense: Written/email notice to offending resident’s household with a 7 day suspension of access key card(s) and a $50 reactivation fee.
- 2nd offense: Written/email notice to offending resident’s household with a 14 day suspension of access key card(s) and a $50 reactivation fee
- 3rd offense: Written/email notification to offending resident’s household with suspension of access key card(s) until the Board of Directors determines reinstatement. There will be a $50 per card reactivation fee.
- The Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association reserves the right to add/or modify this policy when necessary.
- Do not loan your card to others. Do not use your card to allow residents, whose cards have been deactivated, to enter comprehensive amenities. If found to violate this rule, your card will be deactivated for 90 days. You will need to pay $50 to have your card reactivated.
These rules are intended for the benefit and safety of all owners, guests, and renters. We appreciate your co-operation.
Please help us keep our community safe, clean, and beautiful.
The Board of Directors
Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association